1. Viral Recipe: Cheesy Bucatini with Broccoli
Yield: 4 servings, Prep: 0:05, Total time: 0:20
1 lb. bucatini
2 c. broccoli florets
Freshly ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 c. fresh parsley, roughly chopped
1/4 c. pine nuts
2 garlic cloves, chopped
2 c. egg yolks
1 1/2 c. grated pecorino romano cheese, plus more for garnish
2 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1. Take a large pot of water for boiling and use sale to season it. As per the al dente package instructions, cook the broccoli and just before two minutes when the pasta cooking time is complete, add the broccoli in it.
2. Add pine nuts, red pepper flakes, egg yolks, garlic, olive oil, cheese, 1 teaspoon of salt, parsley and ½ teaspoon pepper and beat the mixture till it is well blended. Take a rubber spatula and scrape the sides of the bowl as per requirement.
3. Set aside at least ½ cup of pasta. Take a colander and drain broccoli and pasta in it. After this, add the broccoli and pasta into the pot again and then mix them with sauce. Until the pasta gets a creamy consistency, stir 1 table spoon in it.
4. Transfer the stuff to a platter and then garnish it well with crushed red pepper and grated pecorino cheese. This must be served immediately.