Yield: 4 servings Prep: 0:05 Total time: 0:40
• 2 lb. carrots
• Maldon sea salt
• 1 c. mayonnaise
• 6–8 chicken thighs, rinsed and patted dry
• 1/4 c. chopped parsley
• 2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
• Kosher salt
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 1/4 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice
• Extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 tsp. chopped garlic
1. In the top and bottom third row of the oven, place the oven racks. Up to the temperature of 400°F, preheat the oven. With the help of parchment paper, line 2 rimmed half-sheet pans.
2. Take carrots and rinse and scrub them. Drizzle chicken and carrots with olive oil and place them on the sheet pan. From all over the sides, massage it with oil and then season it with pepper and salt. On one of the layer of sheet pan, place the carrots evenly and on the other one, place the chicken with its side up. Chicken must be on the top rack and carrots on the bottom rack and then let them roast for about 30 minutes.
3. Add ¼ cup of olive oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, Old Bay seasoning and garlic in a bowl of food processor and until they get smooth, blend them. Take a small bowl and place them in it.
4. Adjust the settings of oven to broiler after about 30 minutes. Broil the chicken for about 4 minutes until the skin gets golden brown and crispy. Garnish the carrots and chicken with parsley and drizzle of Old Bay Aioli sauce and sprinkle some salt over them and then serve.