Apricot-glazed drumsticks with broccoli recipe
Yield: 4 servings Prep: 0:05 Total time: 0:35
- 1/2 c. Chopped cilantro
- 10–12 chicken drumsticks, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 lemon
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. broccoli, cut into florets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c. apricot jam
- Kosher salt
- Up to the temperature of 450°F, preheat the oven. Take the parchment paper and line rim the half-sheet pan.
- On the sheet pan, place the chicken. Massage it well after drizzling with olive oil and then season on all the sides with pepper and salt. Spread this in the pan in an even layer and then roast for 25 minutes till the temperature reach 165°
- Prepare the glaze meanwhile. Add 1 tbsp lemon juice, jam and zest of half of lemon in a small mixing bowl. Take out the chicken from oven on all sides brush glaze. Heat the broiler and then for 3 to 5, broil the chicken in it. The glaze can burn so watch it carefully.
- Take a large pot of water and bring it to boil and then season it with salt. Cook for 3 minutes after adding broccoli to it and then drain it. Garnish the chicken with cilantro and serve with broccoli.