Yield: 4 servings Prep: 0:05 Total time: 0:35
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 lemons, cut into thin wheels
- 1 lb. green beans, cleaned and trimmed
- 4 pieces salmon, about 2 lbs.
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 jar prepared pesto
- Kosher salt
- Up to the temperature of 450°F, preheat the oven. Take parchment paper and 4 piece of it each of about 12”-x-12”. Take each piece and fold it in half.
- On a sheet pan, place the open parchment papers and along the fold of each piece, place handful of green beans. Top it with 2-3 lemons and small spoon full of pesto. Take the salmon and season it with pepper and salt on the top of the lemons in each piece, place one piece of salmon. Over each piece of fish, spread a spoonful of pesto.
- Over the vegetables and fish, fold the parchment paper and then to seal the edges, twist and fold them under. With the remaining packets, repeat the same step and then for about 15-20, bake it in oven.
- Take a dish and transfer each parchment packet to it and then to let the steam out, cut a slit carefully. Serve it with the pesto sauce after garnishing with parsley.