Most searched recipe on Internet: Spinach-Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
Yield: 4 Prep: 0:15 Total time: 0:40
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 medium portobello mushrooms, stems and gills removed
- 1 (10) oz. package frozen chopped spinach, drained and squeezed dry
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (14) oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- red pepper flakes
- kosher salt
- Up to the temperature of 375°F, preheat the oven
- Take olive oil and brush the mushrooms caps with it face down. For about 10 minutes, cook it on the baking sheet till it begins to soften.
- In a large bowl mix artichoke, spinach, mayonnaise, cream cheese, ½ cup mozzarella, sour cream, garlic, ¼ cup Parmesan and red pepper flakes. Season this mixture with pepper and salt.
- Stuff each cap of mushroom after flipping it over with equal amount of the mixture of spinach.
- With the remaining cheeses, sprinkle the tops.
- For another 10-15 minutes, bake the pan by returning it back to the oven till the cheese melts properly. Broil the mushroom caps after the cheese gets melted till it starts getting brown.