Viral recipe: Cheesy Sausage Casserole
Yield: 8 Prep: 0:25 Total time: 0:40
- 8 eggs
- 1½ c. shredded Cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 c. cottage cheese
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ c. milk
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ c. Sliced green onions
- 6 Morningstar Farms® Veggie Sausage Patties
- ¼ tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 8 Fresh parsley sprigs
- Beat cottage cheese, eggs, milk, garlic powder, oregano, pepper and salt together in a large bowl.
- Take the spinach and squeeze off the excess mixture out of it. In the egg mixture, stir Cheddar cheese, spinach, onions and patties. Take a baking dish of 13x9x2 inch and coated with cooking spray and pour in it. For about 35-40 minutes, bake it at 325°. Before serving, a=let it stand for about 10 minutes.
- To serve it, cut into square shape and garnish with parsley.