Shrimp with roasted fingerling potatoes recipe
Yield: 4 servings Prep: 0:05 Total time: 0:35
- 1 1/2 lb. fingerling potatoes
- 1 tbsp. old bay
- Maldon sea salt
- 1/2 c. dry white wine
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Chopped chives
- 1 1/2 lb. medium shrimp
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Up to the temperature of 400°F, preheat the oven. Take parchment paper and line a half sheet pan with them and toss potatoes and olive oil together in it. Season it with pepper and salt. With cut side down, arrange the potatoes and roast them for about 25-30 minutes till they are golden brown.
- Toss 1 tbsp olive oil, shrimp and Old Bay together in a mixing bowl.
- Over medium high heat, heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet. To this, add shrimp and cook for about 1 minute from each side till they turn pick and opaque. To a plate, transfer the shrimp. Take white wine and deglaze the pan with it. If any brown bits are there on the bottom of pan, scarp them up with a wooden spoon. Simmer for about 5 minutes and bring it to boil. Add butter after turning off the heat. Add back the roasted potatoes and shrimp and to coat evenly, toss them together.
- Serve it immediately after garnishing with chives and sprinkle of sea salt.