- Clears the acne:
New and fresh skin is revealed when baking soda is used to exfoliate the skin of dead skin cells and along with that, it also helps to treat the acne, for which there are some other effective remedies as well that we have covered earlier. Just follow the following steps:
- Take 1 tbsp of baking soda and add a drop of water to it to make a paste.
- Do not add too much water as you need a paste.
- Gently massage the acne on the face with this paste by scooping it with your fingers.
- Leave it as it is for some minutes.
- As the water evaporates, the paste will become hard just like a facial mask.
- After this, rinse it thoroughly.
- Try this process every night before bedtime.