Cheesy artichoke-spinach quesadillas and Steak with sweet potato fries and creamy blue cheese sauce recipe!!!
Cheesy artichoke-spinach quesadillas Recipe
Yield: 4 servings Prep: 0:10 Total time: 0:40
- 1/2 c. oil-packed sundried tomatoes
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts
- 1 5-ounce container baby spinach (5 to 6 cups)
- 4 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar
1 clove garlic
- 8 8 flour tortillas
- 1 large shallot
- 2 c. Shredded Monterey Jack
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add ½ shallot and garlic in it and cook for about 1 minute. Cook for another 3 minutes after adding spinach to it. Add red pepper and artichoke hearts and cook for 2 more minutes. Season it with pepper and salt.
- Take a strainer and transfer the mixture in it and remove the extra liquid by pushing it down with the help of a wooden spoon.
- Stir in parsley, sundried tomatoes, red wine vinegar, remaining ½ shallot and 1 ½ tbsp olive oil together in a small bowl and season it with pepper and salt.
- On a clean work surface, spread out the tortillas. On 4 tortillas, spread ¼ of the spinach filling and with ½ cup cheese, cover each of them. On the top of the filing, spread the remaining tortillas. With the remaining olive oil, brush the outside of the tortillas.
- In a large nonstick pan, cook quesadillas for 2-3 minutes over medium high heat till they are golden brown. Serve them after cutting in wedges.