Grilled Chicken With Red-Pepper Salsa
Yield: 4 Servings Prep: 0:15 Total time: 0:35
- 4 medium skinless chicken
- 1 c. jarred roasted red peppers
- ¼ c. pimiento-stuffed olives
- 2 medium celery stalks
- ½ tsp. sugar
- .13 tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ c. red onion
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 whole pickled jalapeño chile
- For pan grilled chicken: Over medium heat, heat grill pan after lightly greasing it. After this, add chicken to the pan and sprinkle with pepper and salt. Cook it for 12-15 minutes.
- For Red Pepper salsa: Combine 1 tbsp lemon juice, ½ tbsp sugar, 1/4 c. olives, jalapeno, ¼ tbsp salt, red peppers, red onion and celery stalks in a small bowl and stir till is it well blended. About 2 cups of salsa are made by this.
- Make thick slices of the chicken. Over the chicken, spoon salsa and then serve.