Chicken pasta Recipe
Yield: 4 serving Prep: 0:15 Total time: 0:25
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 c. torn fresh basil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb. angel hair
- Stir ¼ cup olive oil, tomatoes, basil and garlic together in a large bowl, season it with pepper and salt and leave it as such for about 20 minutes.
- In the mean time, boil salted water in a large pot. Cook the angel hair for about 4 minutes till al dente. Return it to pot after draining.
- Heat the remaining tbsp olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet. To this, add chicken and season it with pepper, Italian seasoning and salt. Cook for about 10 minutes from each side till no longer pink. Let it rest for about 5 minutes and then slice it thinly.
- To the angel hair, add sliced chicken and tomato mixture and till well combined, toss it.
- Top it with drizzle of olive oil and parmesan and then serve it.