Egg Pizza Recipe
Yield: 4 serving Prep: 0:15 Total time: 0:30
- 4 oz. thinly sliced deli ham
- 4 oz. Gruyère, coarsely grated
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Green salad
- 1 lb. pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 1 bunch spinach
- Up to the temperature of 450°F, preheat the oven. Take a large baking sheet and lightly dust it with cornmeal. Shape the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface into an oval or circle and then place it on the prepared sheet.
- Over dough, spread mustard and then with ¾ cup of cheese, sprinkle it. Top it with remaining ¼ cup cheese, spinach and ham.
- In a small bowl, crack eggs working with one egg as a time and then slide it onto pizza. Bake it for 15 to 17 minutes till the crust is golden brown and egg whites are set. Serve it with salad, desired.