Delicious Steak Fajita Skewers Recipe and BBQ Slow Cooker Chicken Recipe
Steak Fajita Skewers Recipe
Yield: 8 skewers Prep: 0:10 Total time: 0:20
- 8 skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 large bell peppers
- 1 lb. sirloin steak
- Kosher salt
- 1 pack small flour tortillas
- 1 bunch scallions
- Freshly ground black pepper
- To medium high heat, preheat the grill. Skewer scallions, peppers, steak and tortillas. Season it with pepper and salt and drizzle with olive oil.
- Grill for about 7 minutes till vegetables are tender and steak is medium rare and turn it occasionally.