Big Cup Brownie Recipe
Yield: 4 Servings Prep: 0:10 Total time: 0:35
- 1/2 c. cocoa powder
- 1/3 c. heavy cream
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter
- 4 packages Reese’s Pieces Big Cups
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Prepare Brownies: In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. To the pan, add sugar after removing it from heat and till dissolved, stir it. Add cocoa powder, flour and salt to make batter and after this, stir in eggs.
- With cooking spray, spray a disposable tin pie. Pour about 2/3 of the brownie batter in this and on the batter, place a layer of Reese’s Pieces Big Cup. To make the batter wells up around it, press each one down. To cover the brownies lightly, make use of the remaining batter.
- Bake till the brownies are set for about 20 minutes. Set it aside and allow it to cool.
- Prepare ganache: In a small saucepan, pour the heavy cream over low-medium heat. Till there are bubble around the edges of the cream, heat it. Pour in chocolate after turning the heat off and then till fully combined, stir it. On the top of the brownies, pour the ganache and before serving, allow it to set by refrigerating for about an hour.
- When the ganache has set and brownies are cooled, loosen the brownies by6 running a knife by the side of the edge of pan and serve it.