Delicious and mouthwatering Grilled Swordfish Kebabs and Grilled Chili-Garlic Chicken with Avocado-Cherry Salsa Recipe
Grilled Swordfish Kebabs Recipe
Yield: 4 Servings Prep: 0:15 Total time: 0:25
- ½ tsp. fresh-ground black pepper
- ¼ c. dry bread crumbs
- 1½ lb. swordfish steaks
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 4½ tbsp. olive oil
- 30 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp. Chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the broiler. Onto four large skewers, alternately thread the fish cubes with bay leaves. With 3 tbsp’s oil, brush the kebabs all over and put them on a plate.
- Combine parsley, pepper, salt and bread crumbs in a large plate. Onto the exposed sides of fish, pat the crumbs holding the kebabs over the plate. With the oil left on the first plate, drizzle it and sprinkle with crumbs.
- With the remaining 1 ½ tbsp of oil, brush the kebabs and over low-medium, grill them for about 8-10 minutes till golden.