Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad Recipe
Yield: 8 servings Prep: 0:15 Total time: 0:35
- 1/2 c. Caesar dressing
- 1/4 c. shaved Parmesan
- 1 lb. penne
- 1/2 c. broccoli florets
- 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 c. crusty bread
- Boil salted water in a large pot and as per the instructions given on the packet, cook penne till al dente. Return it to pot after draining. Cook chicken in the mean time: In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat. With pepper and salt, season chicken and cook for about 6 minutes till golden brown from both the sides. Take a cutting board and transfer the chicken to it and slice.
- Prepare croutons: Over medium heat, heat the remaining olive oil in a large skillet. To this, add croutons and cook for about 10 minutes till golden brown and set it aside and allow it to cool.
- Combine chicken, tomatoes, penne and dressing in a large serving bowl and till well combined, toss it. Season it with pepper and salt.
- In parmesan, toss it and then top it with croutons.