- Up to the temperature of 400°F, preheat the oven.
- Over medium heat, heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet. To this, add onions and for about 5 minutes, sauté it till translucent. Add corn and zucchini and cook for about 3 minutes till softened. Blend in garlic and cook for 1 more minute till fragrant. Season it with pepper and salt.
- Over the vegetables, sprinkle the flour, 1 tbsp at once and cook for about 2-3 minutes till the mixture is thoroughly cooked. Stir in broth and heavy cream and bring it to simmer.
- Add tomatoes and potatoes to the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes till tender. Season it again with pepper and salt. Add the chicken after turning the heat off.
- Over the skillet, place the dough gently and leave some overhang. With the egg wash, brush it all over and slice it 4 times.
- Bake for about 30 minutes till the crust is golden.