- In a medium saucepan, heat 1 tbsp butter over medium heat. To this, add mushrooms and till golden brown, sauté it for about 10 minutes.
- To this, add wine and garlic and allow it to simmer. After 20 minutes, add cream, cornstarch and salt to marsala mixture.
- To ensure even cooking, pound the chicken pieces.
- In a bowl, combine salt, flour, pepper and seasoning and mix well. In the flour mixture, toss the chicken till well coated and shake off any excess.
- In a large skillet, add 2 tbsp olive oil and butter over medium high heat. From both the sides, pan fry the chicken till golden brown.
- To the skillet, add mushrooms and sauce with the chicken. Take tomatoes to top it and till they are softened, simmer it. With fresh parsley, serve it.