- Up to the temperature of 450°F, preheat the oven. Take the chicken thighs, pat them dry and then with pepper and salt, season them. Heat 2 tbsp’s olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add thyme sprigs and garlic cloves in it and for about 1 minute, sauté it.
- With the skin side down, add the chicken thighs to it and for about 6 minutes, cook it without moving till golden brown. To make skin side up, flip the chicken gently and over it, scatter lemon slices.
- In the oven, place the skillet and for another 10 minutes, cook it.
- In the mean time, heat remaining 1 tbsp olive oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Sauté for another 5 minutes after adding snap peas till slightly crunchy and softened. With pepper and salt, season it and in mint, stir it.
- On the top of spinach, pour hot snap peas in a large bowl. For 1 minute or so, toss it gently. Season with pepper and salt.
- With snap peas and spinach, serve the chicken after garnishing with garlic and lemon.