- In a large pot, cook angel hair in the salted boiling water for about 2 minutes. Set it aside after draining it.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. To this, and chicken and with pepper and salt, season it. Cook for about 10 minutes till no longer pink. Take cutting board and transfer the chicken to it. Allow it to rest for about 5 minutes. After this, cut it into pieces.
- To the skillet, add garlic and cook for about 1 minute till fragrant. After this, add oregano and sundried tomatoes to it and till well combined, stir it well. To this, add flour and stir for about a minute till golden. Pour in chicken broth and milk and then simmer it. For about 2 minutes, allow it to thicken and then stir in Parmesan, tomato paste and cream cheese. Till warmed through and well combined, stir it. After this, stir it in basil.
- Add chicken and cooked angel hair and till combined fully, toss it.
- With Parmesan and basil, garnish it and serve.