- Up to the temperature of 375°F, preheat the oven. Take parchment paper and line a baking sheet with it.
- Take a shallow plate and add the breadcrumbs to it. In another shallow plate, beat the eggs.
- With pepper and salt, season the beaten eggs. To the eggs, add the chicken and to completely coat each piece in mixture, toss them well.
- With the breadcrumbs, coat each of the chicken piece and on the baking sheet, place it. For 20 minutes, in the preheated oven, bake it till the chicken is slightly golden and thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, to a sauce pan, add the ingredients of sauce. Over medium heat, bring it to boil and cook for more minutes after turning the heat down and stir it occasionally.
- Over the chicken, toss the chicken and till coated completely, toss the chicken.
- With parsley and sesame seeds, garnish it.
- Over veggies or rice, serve it.