- With vegetable oil, fill a dutch till 2 to 3” deep. Till the oil reaches 350°F, preheat it. With wire rack and paper towels, line a sheet pan.
- In the mean time, on another sheet pan, place the chicken and with the help of paper towels, dry it. Cut the chicken pieces making them similar in size and with salt, season it all over. Set it aside.
- Combine paprika, flour, 1 tsp salt, garlic powder and 1 tsp black pepper in a large bowl. With 2 tbsp water, beat eggs in another bowl. In the egg mixture, place the chicken with the help of tongs and in the flour mixture, roll it, shaking off the excess.
- In 2 batches, fry the chicken for about 6-8 minutes till thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
- On the wire rack, place the chicken to allow it to cool and immediately sprinkle flaky sea salt over it.
- In a small bowl, mix Dijon mustard and honey. With the honey Dijon sauce, serve the chicken.