- Up to the temperature of 350°F, preheat the oven. Heat oil in a Dutch oven till hot on medium-high heat. With black pepper and salt, sprinkle the chicken and cook in 2 batches till browned lightly from both the sides giving 6 minutes per batch. Take a small roasting pan and transfer the pieces to it with the help of tongs.
- Take foil and cover the roasting pan with it and then for 25-30 minutes, bake the chicken till the juices run clear.
- In the mean time, cook garlic, green peppers and onion in the same oven for about 10 minutes with occasional stirring till the vegetables are tender. Stir in the paprika and for another 30 seconds, cook it. To this, add rice, broth, tomatoes and their juices and water and on high, heat till boiling. Cover after reducing the heat to low and for 10 minutes, simmer it. Stir in olives and frozen peas.
- Take ceramic baking dishes and grease them. Into each of the baking dish, spoon half of the mixture of rice. Into the hot mixture of rice, tuck the thighs carefully. Cover one of the dish and for 25 minutes, bake it till most of the liquid is engaged and the rice is tender. To serve, fluff the rice.
- In the mean time, for the freezing, prepare the second dish.