- Over medium heat, heat a grill pan.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. To this, add onion and corn and cook till tender and crisp for about 4 minutes. Stir in rice, beans and salsa. To incorporate the salsa well, stir it with the help of a large spoon and till the rice is thoroughly heated, cook it.
- Oss cheese, chicken and pepper in a medium bowl. As per the instructions given on the packet, warm the tortillas on the stove top.
- For assembling the burritos, in each of the warm tortilla’s center, spoon rice mixture measuring about 1 cup making a mound. With some cilantro leaves and ½ cup of the mixture of chicken, top it. Fold the sides of tortilla in and then in to the burrito, tightly roll them.
- With the cooking spray, coat the burritos lightly. Cook for about 4 minutes till the burritos are crisp and toasted after placing it on the grill and turn it once. Cut it in half and with the accompaniments, serve it.