Giving these foods to your pet? Stop immediately!

  1. Nuts

Consumption of nuts causes inability for your pet within 12 hours. The problems could be such that your pet would be unable to stand or walk, or even hypothermia, etc. if any of these   symptoms is observed by you in your pet, then you are to take your pet immediately to a veterinarian. Macadamia nuts and walnuts especially can act as a poison for pets as they contains toxic in an extreme amount. The symptom might be paralysis or even death.

nuts-netmarkers

  1. Grapes and Raisins

Giving raisins and grapes to your pet might cause them kidney failure. Additionally, it takes a very few time to kill a dog if they consume raisins. If your dog consumes 2-3 raisins in a day, then this will have a long term effect. In fact, a single intake of raisins for your dog is enough to kill them. So, in the end the toxins are built to that level which can kill your dog.

Raisin.grapes-netmarkers

2,858 views

Share Your Thoughts

comments

Please Share your Feedback!

comments

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Submit your stories
Designed And Developed By Thoughtful Minds