Top 10 Dangerous Hanging Bridges In The World!
Hanging bridges were constructed in the earlier days for the purpose of easy commuting but now days many of these lost their value because of evolution of technology. Anyhow, hanging bridges still exist in different parts of the world. Here are the list of top 10 most dangerous hanging bridges in the world.
- Aiguille Du Midi Bridge- Mont Blanc Massif, France
This bridge is located at a dangerously very high elevation of 12,605 feet in France and you can look into Italy, France and Switzerland from here.
- Trift Bridge-Gadmen, Switzerland
This bridge is constructed over the Trift glacier and this is 170 meter long. One can easily reach on foot.
- El Caminito Del Rey- Malaga, Spain
This bridge is only 100 meter above sea level, this bridge was constructed for workers with purpose of building pathway. Now it has become only a tourist attraction.
- Sochi Sky Bridge, Russia
This bridge is 439 meter long. This is the longest bridge in the world with 700 meter zip wire
- Peak Walk by Tissot- Bernese Oberland, Switzerland
This bridge connect two mountain peaks. This bridge is 107 meter long and build by Tissot.
- Europe Bridge- Switzerland
This bridge is 494 meter long and constructed 85 meter above the Gradbengufer ravine.
- Taman Negara National Park Bridge- Titiwangsa Mountains, Malaysia
This is the longest bridge in Malaysia and 530 meters long. It stretches high above the trees’ top in Taman Negara.
- Tigbao Hanging Bridge- Bohol, Philippines
This bridge is in Philippines and the most dangerous hanging bridge in the world. It has bamboo flooring with steel railings.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge- Vancouver, Canada
It was built in 1889 and rebuilt in 1956 70 m high above the Capilano river in Canada.
- Hanging Bridge Of Ghasa, Nepal
This is the safe hanging bridge with side nets and used for delivering supplies to local people in the area.