- Laura Mercier Flat Eyeliner Brush
This synthetic eyeliner brush ensures the most precise placement of color along your lash line. You can use it to effortlessly tight line your top and bottom lash lines, and it works brilliantly for Asian eyes as well!
- Sigma Beauty E30 Pencil Brush
Whether you want to soften your favorite pencil liner or smudge it out into an ideal Smokey eye, this classic fiber brush is a treat for you. It also helps create a seamless transition from color to color, and to achieve the perfect blend on your upper and lower lashes.
- Eco Tools Eye Enhancing Duo Brush Set
Looking for a handy brush set? This one from Eco Tools includes four brush heads that are designed to shade, define, blend and add pigment into your crease, eyelids, and lash line. This is a full value for money product and will last you for a very long time.
- Duo Eyebrow Brush By Keshima
If you’re looking for an eyebrow brush to groom your brows, this brush works wonders. You can use it with your favorite eyebrow powder to give your brows a natural-looking, fuller look. It’s very reasonably priced and is a must-have in your makeup bag.
How To Pick Your Makeup Brushes
- If you choose a right brush for your makeup, then it becomes easy as well as exact to apply. With innumerable options, you will get too confused to pick the right one. Here are some strategies for you which would help you to choose the right makeup brush.
- When it comes to choosing a foundation brush, it all depends on what kind of coverage you’re looking for. If you’re a full-coverage foundation gal, then pick a brush with densely packed bristles.
- For powder foundation, a kabuki brush always comes in handy and helps give you flawless, full-coverage.
- For your blush, a fluffy brush with a smaller dome is what you need to get the perfect amount of color on the apples of your cheeks.
- If you love highlighting, invest in a fan brush or a loose bristle brush. It gives you a lot of precision and helps you evenly distribute your highlight.
- The brush for your bronzer should be large and fluffy. It will help distribute and diffuse the product evenly and lightly.
- If you’re into contouring, use something short and fluffier for your jawline and cheekbones.
Synthetic or Natural?
When you are applying liquid formulations and creams, then it is better to use synthetic brushes as these fibers aren’t absorbent and hence they will not soak up your liquid based makeup. And another thing is that natural brushes holds powder better, so it won’t get messed up when you apply your eyeshadow or blush.
High-priced makeup brushes are always worth spending money extravagantly. But, if you are trying makeup for first time or have just started applying makeup, then it’s better to start with a mid-cost brush and try to set it before adopting better kits. The most important thing to keep in mind is the maintenance of the brush. Keep washing then and cleaning them on a regular basis. So, those were the assemble of 25 best professional makeup brushes that you must try.