- Take a large pot and boil salted water in it. As per the packages instructions, cook spaghetti in it. Drain the excess water.
- In the mean time, heat oil over medium heat in large skillet. To this, add the chicken and use pepper and salt to season it. Cook for about 6 minutes till golden with continuous stirring. After this, add bell peppers and onion to it and cook for additional 5-7 minutes till soft.
- Add the spices to it and till coated, stir well
- Now stir in half-and-half, broth and tomatoes to it and till slightly reduced, simmer it for about 3 minutes.
- To this, add the spaghetti that is already cooked and till well coated, toss it. Then add cheeses after removing it from heat till creamy and melty. Use pepper and salt for seasoning it.
- Use cilantro for garnishing it before serving