- Take a slow cooker and at its bottom, place onions. On the top of it, place the chicken.
- Mix chiles, lime juice, brown sugar, salt, chili powder, garlic powder and cumin together in a medium bowl.
- Over chicken, pour this mixture and cook for about 2 hours on high flame
- Remove the chicken from slow cooker once it becomes tender and shred it. After this, add it to the slow cooker again along with adobo sauce’s chilies. Take cooking liquid to toss the chicken with it.
- Take a slotted spoon for removing chicken and with desired toppings and tortillas, serve it.