- Up to the temperature of 425°C, preheat the oven. Take a large plastic bag that is resealable and mix chicken tenders and flour in it. Till coated properly, shake it well
- Prepare the dredging station: Take a shallow bowl and in this, put the breadcrumbs. Whisk eggs with 2 tbsps water in another bowl.
- In the mixture of eggs, dip the chicken and then apply breadcrumbs coating to it.
- To the pre-prepared baking sheet, transfer it and using pepper and salt, season it generously.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes till crispy and golden
- In the mean time, take a saucepan and whisk together brown sugar, barbeque sauce, garlic powder and lime juice in it over low heat. For 5 more minutes, cook it while simmering
- Take a large bowl, pour sauce in it and then toss the baked chicken in it till coated completely. Serve it with ranch (optional)