- Mix lime juice, 2 tbsps. oil, cumin, cilantro, red pepper flakes and garlic together.
- Coat chicken using this mixture and then refrigerate it for 30 minutes to 2 hours to marinate well
- Upto the temperature of 425°, preheat the oven.
- Take remaining 2 tbsps oil in overproof, large skillet and heat it on medium high. Use pepper and salt seasoning on the chicken and then add it with the skin down in skillet while pouring the remaining marinade in.
- Sear it for about 6 minutes till crispy and golden. Cook for additional two minutes after flipping the chicken
- Now place the skillet in oven and bake for about 10-12 minutes till thoroughly cooked
- Over rice, serve it with pan drippings drizzled