- Heat oil over medium heat in large pot. To this, add onion and cook for 5 minutes till soft.
- Add chicken to this and cook for 5 minutes till it is no pinker. Stir in the paste of ginger and garlic and cook for 1minute till fragrant.
- To this, add the spices and cook for extra 1 minute till they are fragrant. Add chicken broth and tomatoes to it and simmer.
- Take heavy cream to stir in and use pepper and salt for seasoning. Simmer for about 10 minutes till is tender and thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with basmati rice after cilantro garnishing