Have you ever noticed your keyboard closely…? Something really surprising is hidden in it!!!

Computers are there in use since years and millions of people are using laptops and desktops at present. But have you ever noticed your keyboard closely while working over it? If yes then have you noticed something weird about the keys over it? Yes…the keyboard keys are having something weird. There are two alphabet keys over the keyboard that is having little ridges over them. After going through this trending article, you will learn the correct method of using the keyboard even when you are using it for years since you are unaware of the correct method. Recognized the keys, yes these are ‘F’ and ‘J’ that are having little ridges over them.




Share Your Thoughts


Please Share your Feedback!


Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Submit your stories
Designed And Developed By Thoughtful Minds