- Up to the temperature of 350°F, preheat the oven.
- Take a large rimmed baking sheet and on this, spread the crackers making an even layer.
- Take a large skillet (nonstick) and over medium heat, heat olive oil in it. To this, add onion and with pepper and salt, season it. Sauté for about 5 minutes till soft. Stir in the BBQ sauce and chicken till heated through, cook it. Turn the heat off.
- On the TRISCUIT crackers, spread the BBQ chicken mixture. With both the cheeses, jalapenos and onions, top it. Bake for about 10-15 minutes till the crackers are toasted and cheese is melted.
- With more BBQ sauce, drizzle it and serve warm.