- Prepare the couscous salad: Boil water in a medium pot and to this, add few pinches of salt and couscous. Like pasta, boil the couscous for 5 minutes till al dente. After this, drain it and under cold water, rinse it till cooled and then drain it well.
- Take a bowl and transfer the couscous to it and with salt, season it. Add raisins and dill and with 1 tbsp olive oil, drizzle it. To combine well, toss it and then set it aside.
- Up to the temperature of 350°F, preheat the oven. In the mean time, on the clean surface, spread the chicken pieces with the short sides facing down.
- Of the cooking twine, cut out 12 pieces and near the work surface, set them. Among the pieces of chicken, divide the couscous.
- Around the mixture, wrap the long ends of chicken, working one at a time to slightly overlap it. With the cooking twine, tie the chicken in three places. With the seam side down, rest the chicken. With hands, press the pieces together to make football shaped, compact packet. With the remaining pieces of chicken, repeat the same procedure.
- Add the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet and over medium-high heat, heat it. With salt, generously season the chicken from outside and if at the outside, any couscous is adhered then clean it away.
- With harissa, rub it and with the seam side down, carefully transfer it to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes till golden brown and then cook for total 8 minutes rotating chicken after every 2-3 minutes to ensure even cooking.
- To the oven, transfer the pan and cook for about 10-12 minutes till the chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove it and with more harissa, brush it. With extra dill, garnish it and serve.