- To give the hairs a little bit of hold, mist the whole head with a light spray.
- Make two horizontal sections of hairs such that one is above the ear and one is below the years. Start with the one at the top.
- Take the top section and divide it in half and then make a classic knot with these tying these two halves together.
- Take the bottom section, break it in half and combine each of its side with one end of the knot just created by you.
- Tie one final knot taking the new two sections. To hold it in place, wrap elastic around the base.