- Up to the temperature of 375°F, preheat the oven. In the mean time, put the chicken pieces with the top side facing downward on the clean surface. With pepper and salt, season the chicken from inside.
- Take 2-3 slices of zucchini, fold them in half and on the chicken’s bottom half, place them. With the remaining pieces, repeat the same procedure.
- Among the chicken pieces, divide the fontina on the top. Take 2-3 more ribbons of zucchini and top it with them.
- Fold each of the chicken pieces similar to a book.
- Take the aluminum foil and with this, completely line a roasting pan. On the top of it, set a wire rack. Near the work station, place the pan.
- Take two bacon slices and in it, each of the chicken pieces is to be wrapped carefully. It has to be pulled gently but ensure that the contents are sealed properly. To the wire rack, transfer the chicken pieces wrapped in bacon.
- Bake for about 45 minutes till the chicken is almost cooked and bacon is golden brown. Continue cooking for about 10-15 minutes after turning heat to 450°F, till the bacon is crispy and brown.