- Over medium heat, heat a grill pan.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. To this, add onion and corn and cook till tender and crisp for about 4 minutes. Stir in salsa, rice and beans. To incorporate salsa, take a large spoon and stir well with this and till the rice is thoroughly heated, cook it.
- Toss together cheese, chicken and pepper in a medium bowl. As per the instruction given on the package, warm the tortillas on the stove top.
- In each of the warm tortilla’s center, spoon 1 cup of the mixture in a heap to assemble the burritos. With some leaves of cilantro and ½ cup of the mixture of chicken, top it. Fold the tortilla’s sides and then make a burrito by rolling it tightly.
- With the cooking spray, coat the burritos lightly. On the grill, place it and then for about 3-4 minutes, cook till the burritos are crisp and toasted and turn it once. Cut it into half. With the accompaniments, serve it.