Voted No. 1. Grilled Chicken Parm Hero Recipe
Yield: 1 Prep: 0:05 Total time: 0:25
- 3 heaping tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 large whole grain roll
- 1/4 c. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 thin to medium boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Up to the temperature of 250°F, preheat the broiler. Take aluminum foil and line a baking sheet with this.
- On the baking sheet, place the roll after scooping out its insides and then for about 1-2 minutes, lightly toast it under the broiler. On a platter, transfer the roll and set it aside.
- Coat a pan with nonstick spray and for about 3-4 minutes, sauté the chicken in this pan.
- On the baking sheet, transfer the chicken, top it with mozzarella cheese, marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese. Until the cheese melts properly, keep it under the broiler. Remove the chicken Parm by making use of a spatula from the oven and place it over the toasted rol.