[nextpage title=” ” ]
Voted No. 1. Grilled Chicken Parm Hero Recipe
Yield: 1 Prep: 0:05 Total time: 0:25
- 3 heaping tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1 large whole grain roll
- 1/4 c. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 thin to medium boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Up to the temperature of 250°F, preheat the broiler. Take aluminum foil and line a baking sheet with this.
- On the baking sheet, place the roll after scooping out its insides and then for about 1-2 minutes, lightly toast it under the broiler. On a platter, transfer the roll and set it aside.
- Coat a pan with nonstick spray and for about 3-4 minutes, sauté the chicken in this pan.
- On the baking sheet, transfer the chicken, top it with mozzarella cheese, marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese. Until the cheese melts properly, keep it under the broiler. Remove the chicken Parm by making use of a spatula from the oven and place it over the toasted rol.
[nextpage title=” ” ]
Easy to cook and delicious Eggplant Parm recipe
Yield: 8 Prep: 0:45 Total time: 2:00
- 6 clove garlic
- 1 can whole tomatoes
- 2 c. seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- all-purpose flour
- 1 c. basil leaves
- 4 large eggs
- 1 eggplant
- 12 oz. fresh mozzarella
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Up to the temperature of 350°F, preheat the oven. Puree the tomatoes in a food processor with 2 tbsp’s of olive oil and their juice. Make use of salt to season the sauce.
- Take 3 shallow and large bowls and place the breadcrumbs, eggs and flour in them. In the flour, dredge the eggplant and if any excess, shake it off. In the egg, dip the slice and drip any excess back into the bowl. After this, coat it with breadcrumbs.
- Take 1/8 inch of oil in a large skillet and heat it until shimmering. With the help of paper towels, line a rack. To the hot oil in the skillet, add 1/3 of the breaded and garlic eggplant. Cook for about 6 minutes over moderate heat till the eggplant slices turns golden brown, turn them once and adjust the heat as per requirements. To drain, take paper towels and transfer the fried eggplant to it. Discard the fried garlic with the help of a slotted spoon. Repeat the same step with the remaining breaded and garlic eggplant and add additional oil if needed.
- Take a 10 inch springform pan and lightly oil it. With a single layer of eggplant, line the bottom. Over the eggplant, spread ½ cup of the tomato sauce. Sprinkle it with 3 tbsp’s of parmesan and top with mozzarella. Over the cheese, tear 1/3 of the basil leaves. For a total of 4 layers, repeat the same step with the remaining ingredients and end up with a thick layer of tomato sauce and eggplant. On the top, spread the remaining parmesan.
- Take a foil enough to warp the entire pan and on a rimmed baking sheet, set the pan. For about 1 hour, bake the eggplant.
- Up to 400°F, increase the temperature. Bake for about 4 more minutes by removing the foil from the top of the eggplant. Let it rest after removing from oven before unmolding. Serve after cutting it in wedges.