Easy to Make viral recipe: Cheesy Breakfast Pizza
Yield: 4 Prep: 0:15 Total time: 0:35
- Cooking spray
- 1 lb. frozen shredded hash browns, defrosted
- Kosher salt
- 6 large eggs
- Chopped fresh chives
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 strips bacon
- Up to the temperature of 400°F, preheat the oven. Mix two eggs, hash browns, ½ cup cheddar in a large mixing bowl and season the mixture with pepper and salt.
- Take cooking spray and spray a pizza pan with it and then add the hash brown mixture to the pan. Pat the mixture with your hands in a circular crust.
- Bake for about 20 minutes till it gets golden brown.
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet for about 6 minutes from each side till it gets crispy. To a plate lined with paper towel, transfer it. Crumble it after draining.
- With the remaining 1 ½ cups of cheese, top the baked crust and on the top, crack the remaining 4 eggs. With the crumbled bacon, spread it and then season it with pepper and salt.
- Bake for about 15 minutes till the yolks are runny and egg whites set.
- Slice it after garnishing with chives and then serve.