Barbecue Pork Sandwiches Recipe
Yield: 4 servings Prep: 0:25 Total time: 0:50
- 5 c. finely shredded green cabbage
- 3 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tsp. light-brown sugar
- Quick BBQ sauce
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 potato rolls or other soft sandwich rolls
- 2 tbsp. white-wine vinegar
- Up to the temperature of 475°F, preheat the oven. Take two bowls and divide the quick BBQ sauce in them. One of these bowls will be used for the raw meat and the other with the sandwiches.
- Take foil and line a rimmed baking sheet with it and place pork in it. Season it with pepper and salt and with sauce, brush it. Roast for about 18-25 minutes and occasionally baste with sauce.
- For making slaw: whisk together mustard, mayonnaise, brown sugar and vinegar in a medium bowl till smooth and season it with pepper and salt. Mix the cabbage in it.
- Make thin slices of pork and serve it on rolls along with reserved sauce and slaw.