BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe
Yield: 3 Servings Prep: 0:15 Total time: 0:30
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mexican blend cheese
- 2 chicken breasts
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- 1 large store-bought flat bread pizza crust
- ½ cup each of two different barbecue sauces
- Up to the temperature of 400°F, preheat the oven.
- Take cooking spray and spray a baking sheet with it.
- On both sides, season chicken with chili powder, garlic powder, pepper and salt. Over medium heat, cook chicken for about 5-6 minutes on each side till the juices run clear.
- Chop the chicken after removing it from heat in to bite sized pieces.
- Whisk together BBQ sauces in a small bowl. Over flat bread, spread the sauce. After this, sprinkle it with cheese and onion. Top the bread with chicken after this and then over the whole pizza, sprinkle cilantro.
- Till the melts, bake it for about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve after slicing in pieces.