Cajun-Stuffed Chicken Recipe
Yield: 4 servings Prep: 0:05 Total time: 0:25
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken
- 1 c. red and green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 c. onion, diced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- Up to the temperature of 350°F, preheat the oven.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. To this, add peppers and onions and cook for about 5-7 minutes till tender. Season it with pepper and salt. Allow it to cool after removing it from heat.
- Create pocket in the chicken with the help of a sharp knife by slicing it in the chicken. With the remaining pieces of chicken, repeat the same step. Take ¼ of the vegetable mixture and stuff each with it and then with ¼ cup of cheddar cheese, top it. Take about ½ tbsp of Cajun seasoning and rub all sides of chicken with it. After this, season it with pepper and salt.
- Take a large baking dish and place the chicken in it and then bake it for about 25 minutes till cooked through. While the cheese is bubbly and hot, serve it.