Sundried Tomato–Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
Yield: 4 servings Prep: 0:10 Total time: 0:30
- 1/2 c. sundried tomatoes
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 1 large heirloom tomato, chopped
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1/2 c. chopped fresh basil
- Boil water in an 8 quart pot and season it with salt. As per the instructions given on the packet, cook pasta. Drain the pasta reserving a cup of pasta water.
- Over medium-high heat, preheat a grill pan. With olive oil drizzle chicken in a medium bowl and season with pepper and salt. Grill chicken for about 5-7 minutes till the juices run clear. Cover a plate with foil and transfer the chicken to it.
- Add garlic and olive oil over medium heat in a large skillet and sauté till the garlic is softened for about 3 minutes. After this, add all tomatoes and season with ¼ tsp pepper and ½ tsp salt. Over medium-high heat, stir for about 5 minutes with a wooden spoon. Stir it in Parmesan and heavy cream and top it with sauce and spaghetti.
- On a large platter, serve pasta and garnish it with basil and Parmesan.