Pizza-Stuffed Chicken Recipe
Yield: 4 servings Prep: 0:15 Total time: 0:30
- 12 slices pepperoni
- Kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 4 boneless skinless chicken
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 c. pizza sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Up to the temperature of 375°F, preheat the oven. In each of the chicken breast, cut a pocket and then stuff each with 2 tbsp’s mozzarella, 1 tbsp pizza sauce, 1 whole basil leaf and 3 slices pepperoni.
- Take a large baking dish and transfer to it.
- Take olive oil and brush the chicken with it and season it with pepper, salt and oregano.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes till the pepperoni is crispy and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve it after garnishing with basil.