- Under the broiler, roast the bell pepper for about 5 minutes till charred all over. Take a small bowl and place the bell pepper in it and let it steam for about 15 minutes after covering it with a foil. Chop the pepper after peeling it.
- Mix the bell pepper with garlic, yuzu juice, ginger, yuzu kosho, cilantro and lemongrass in a blender and pulsate it a few times. Add one cup of canola oil slowly with the blender, scuffing down the side. Take a small bowl and transfer ¼ cup of the marinade to it and then refrigerate it after covering.
- Take a bowl and pour the remaining marinade in it. To the bowl, add chicken and then massage the marinade in it. Refrigerate it for about 3 hours after covering it.
- In the mean time, combine miso, mayonnaise and Sriracha in a small bowl, season it with salt and then mix it well.
- Light the grill, take oil and brush the grates with it. Season the chicken with salt after removing it from the marinade. Brush it with the remaining marinade and then grill it over moderate heat for about 15 minutes, turning it occasionally till the chicken it thoroughly cooked. Take a cutting board and transfer the chicken to it and allow it to rest for about 5 minutes. After this, slice the chicken and transfer it to a platter. Serve it with spicy mayo after garnishing with scallions.