Clean bathroom tiles and floor of your home
- Take a lemon and cut it in half and sprinkle some salt on it.
- You can also add some baking soda on it.
- Scrub it on the bathroom floor and tiles and leave it for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Finally, wash the tiles and bathtub thoroughly with water.
- Mix two tablespoon of baking soda and one table spoon of lemon juice.
- Add one cup of water in this solution and mix it well.
- Take a spray bottle and transfer the solution in the bottle.
- Spray the solution on your product and leave it for some time.
- Rinse the product well and wipe off with a paper towel..