A 3 year old woke up paralysed and parents got a shock when they came to know of the reason!

Parents are always concerned about their child’s health and take several steps to ensure that their children remain in  the pink of health.  Imagine the horror of these parents who found their child completely paralysed one morning even though he was completely healthy the night before. They were completely clueless regarding the reason.

The boy woke up paralysed with absolutely no signs of injury

One fine morning, little Colin just could not sit or walk. He was in a paralysed state. His parents Stephanie and Dillon couldn’t understand anything. The night before, Collin was playing and hit his head with his elder brother’s baseball game but he didn’t get injured and got up immediately after it.

The-boy-woke-up-paralysed-with-absolutely-no-signs-of-injury-Netmarkers

 

1,250 views

Please Share your Feedback!

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Submit your stories
Designed And Developed By Thoughtful Minds