- Up to the temperature of 425°F, preheat the oven. Add hot sauce, blue cheese, butter and ½ tsp salt over medium heat in a saucepan. Whisk for about 2 minutes till the cheese and butter are melted and incorporated completely. After this, remove it from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Celery, breadcrumbs, onion, ½ tsp salt, egg, garlic and parsley in a mixing bowl. Add half of the mixture of sauce and chicken and till combined well, blend it.
- Take olive oil and coat a skillet with it. Form meatballs and on the prepared skillet, place it. Bake for about 15-17 minutes till lightly brown.
- In the mean time, as per the instructions given on the packet, in salted water, cook the pasta. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta water and drain the remaining.
- To the ho0t sauce mixture and meatballs, add the cooked penne over medium heat in the same skillet. Till the desired consistency is achieve by the pasta, add the pasta water to it. Top it with scallions and blue cheese and then serve.