Spicy Chicken Legs and Cauliflower Couscous Recipe
Yield: 4 Servings Prep: 0:20 Total time: 0:40
- 4 whole skin-on chicken legs
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. sriracha
- 25 cherries
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 large head cauliflower
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 c. rice vinegar
- Lemon wedges
- Kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 c. freshly chopped mint
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1/4 c. freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 c. chopped toasted pistachios
- Whisk together orange juice, garlic, rice vinegar, Sriracha, soy sauce, orange juice, crushed red pepper, honey and 2 tbsp olive oil in a large bowl till combined well. To this, add the chicken legs and for 15 minutes, allow it to marinate.
- Pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor till they are of the couscous size.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp olive oil and to this, add cauliflower couscous. Cook for about 3-4 minutes till softened and with pepper and salt, season it. Take a plate lined with paper towel and transfer to this and then set it aside.
- In the mean time, up to the temperature of 400°F, preheat the oven. Take a grill pan oiled lightly and over medium heat, heat it. From the marinade, remove the chicken and with pepper and salt, season it. From both the sides, grill the chicken for 4 minutes till a nice char is there at the outside. Then, to finish cooking, place it in the oven for 10 minutes. Allow it to rest for 5 minutes.
- Stir together cherries, pistachios, remaining 1 tbsp olive oil, cauliflower couscous, lemon zest, and mint in a large bowl. With pepper and salt, season it and with mint, garnish it.
- With lemon wedges and couscous, serve the chicken legs.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Dip Recipe
Yield: 8 Servings Prep: 0:05 Total time: 0:20
- 1 bag fresh breaded chicken strips
- 1 c. ham steak
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 c. shredded Swiss cheese
- Up to the temperature of 425°F, preheat the oven. In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Swiss cheese and ham.
- In the skillet, arrange the chicken tenders making a circle and for the dip, leave a space in center. Spoon the dip mixture in this place.
- For 15-18 minutes, bake it in the oven till the dip is bubbly and hot and chicken is thoroughly cooked and serve it warm.